Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cat and Dog Treat Recipes

I found some tasty and healthy sounding dog and cat treats, for those of you who might want to make your pets a holiday gift of their own.  I know tasty and healthy don't usually go together but these really do sound good.  In my research of treats I will have to say to beware.  There were so many treats out there that we loading with fattening meats(bacon!), grease(lard), and/or dairy(cows) milk.  To me, those recipes are going to prompt a trip to the veterinarian for diarrhea and vomiting!  And for sure if your pet is on a special diet or has a sensitive stomach these treat recipes may not be for them.  Ask your vet to look at the recipe if you have any concerns.

Dog Treat Recipes:
-Peanut Butter Dog Treat with Safflower Oil
-Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treat with Soy milk

Cat Treat Recipes:
-Tuna Tidbits
-Chick N'Biscuits

Homemade Dog-cat Treats

No comments:

Post a Comment