Thursday, January 24, 2013

6 Pages to LIKE on Facebook

I just read an article about some Veterinary Facebooker's.   I picked out 6 of them that I thought were interesting.  Some are informational, whereas others are more entertaining.  Check them out and see what you think!

1.  Dr. Ernie Ward (Facebook.com/DrErnieWard)
-  He has a nice mixture of medical and non-medical posts.  You might recognize Dr. Ward, he is a huge advocate against pet obesity and has appeared on Rachael Ray before!

2.  American Veterinary Medical Association (Facebook.com/AVMAVets)
-I have blogged about AVMA before, (money tips for caring pet owners), their Facebook have a mix of veterinary news and educational material.

3.  Pawcurious (Facebook.com/Pawcurious)
-Dr. Jessica Vogelsang is a veterinarian, popular pet blogger and lifestyle expert.  I found this facebook more entertaining than educational.  But sometimes I need a little funny in my Facebook!

4.  Catalyst Council (Facebook.com/CatalystCouncil)
It's all about the Cat!  This is a non-profit, that is trying to ensure all cats are valued and cared for as pets.    Their website is also a great place for learning all about cats and their care.

5.  Dr. Marty Becker (Facebook.com/DrMartyBecker)
-The Veterinarian with the largest Facebook following!  He must be doing something right!

6.  Dr. Andy Roark (https://www.facebook.com/DrAndyRoark)
-This is one I just started following myself.  He posts a combo of funny stuff and interesting veterinary cases.

1 comment: