Monday, June 17, 2013

Senior dogs require special care. Learn the 5 health issues that Veterinarians look for

My senior pet.  Sweet girl, Ebony. She's 13, but don't tell her!
For senior dogs ages seven and older, routine blood work and a thorough physical exam will help your veterinarian detect health issues in their early stages. Dental disease, liver and kidney problems, thyroid problems, and cancer, are just a few of the senior canine health issues your veterinarian will be screening for.
This is a great informative video on senior wellness and prevention.
Pet Health Network: Senior Dog Care


The dog, "Zilgen",  in this video cracks me up, I found myself watching her instead of listening!  Don't be like me, pay attention, good info!!  The video is only about 2 minutes, just click the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment