Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sorry for my Abscence

I wanted to start out with an apology for my lack of posting.  I recently decided to start a complete renovation of my bathroom.  This really sounded like a good idea when I started, but now that the room is missing pretty much all parts that make a bathroom a bathroom, such as a flushing toilet and running water, I am beginning to rethink the entire process....  Anyway with that being said it is coming along fairly well, with the help of my parents and their vast knowledge of all things drywall and hopefully my brother will come soon to help me to some fancy tiling.

I decided this week to repost a blog my brother sent me.  It is a hilarious story of a couple moving with their two dogs.  The simple dog is by far my favorite part!!
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/11/dogs-dont-understand-basic-concepts.html

Next week look forward to the most expensive dog breeds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment