Thursday, January 19, 2012

Best Pet Products of 2011



Every Year Veterinarian Marty Becker,  polls 100 of the top professionals in the veterinary and pet fields to nominate their favorite new products.   Becker visited "Good Morning America" to show the top six products that made the list for 2011.

I thought some of the products were super cool, like the challenging cat feeding station and the dog squeaky toy that only the dog can hear!!  But...., I didn't really care for the Lickety-Stik, it sounds like it probably smells bad and then the roller ball dispenser is going to be covered in slobbers... Yuck!

Here is the link.  Instead of posting it all on my page, this is one that would be better to go to.  It has numerous embedded links to take you to all the products.

BEST PET PRODUCTS- 2011
 
Let me know what you think about these products or if you already have them and love or hate them!  I would love to have some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment